- Legal issues for the care sector
- Resusitation guidance
- Fit and proper persons part 2 – Recruitment
- End of life care and the social care workforce
- Care home closures
- Staffing levels
Premium Plus articles
- Recent developments in adult social care @
- The urgent and growing problem of oral care the elderly @
- Managing uncertainty @
- Q. What do the CQC mean when they say that we have to have a sufficient number of staff on duty in our care home?
- Q. We are concerned about the effect that The National Living Wage and Auto-enrolment pensions will have on our care service, we are tied into a contract with the local authority where the fees are set and our costs have increased. What can we do?
- Q. How often should we undertake refresher training?
- Q. Our Prevention of Abuse Policy refers to “No Secrets”, do we need to update it?
- Policy - Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Checklist - Fit and proper persons
- Policy – End of life care
- Learning resource – Crossword: end of life care
- Checklist - Care home closure
- Form - Audit for compliance with the fundamental standards
- Policy - Staffing